An Straightforward Review of The Digital Class Academy with Amy Porterfield

It is time! My mentor-turned-friend Amy Porterfield's new Digital Course Academy is HERE, and it's everything. No, really… everything.I was thrilled to have an insider peek into the latest version of her signature course, and since the nerdy, course-loving gal that I am, I couldn't wait to have my on the job it to explore, check out her processes, and grab several new tips across the way. 

And you guys, I got WAY a lot more than I bargained for. Amy's always updating, adding, and changing up her course to reflect her newest strategies. I went in hoping to eliminate several new nuggets of strategy and see her behind-the-scenes of most that she's offering so I really could share it with you! In the end, I have already been creating courses for quite a while and sort of have a handle on what I'm doing! But I came from the jawhorse with ALL kinds of tactical advice and new ideas and impactful takeaways that I can't wait to implement into my own business and courses. It's pretty wild. 

But to obtain a full variety of feedback, I desired to ask some of my team members to take a look, hit play, and poke around, too, and today I'm sharing our reviews of this one-of-a-kind program that will coach you on how exactly to take your knowledge, build an attractive course around it, and sell it to the masses. If you're wondering if this course is right for you, just take a look at what my team has to state:

CAITLYN – TEAM JK COURSE CREATOR:

“Far too often I do believe people have to be convinced of their genius and they have a unique perspective and skills to fairly share with the planet that can change someone's life.

But maybe you're like me and now have 10,000 ideas and love to show and would ever guess this path of creating an on the web course for your business. Whilst the course creator for the JK team, it's not the “what” or the “how” of creating online courses that keep me up at night. Oahu is the promotion “how are we going to tell the planet about this awesome thing we created?” piece.

The ultimate module in Digital Course Academy may be worth the price of the course alone. She starts with walking you through how to style a profitable webinar presentation, then holds your hand with a step-by-step policy for filling up your webinar with the best people through a high converting registration page, social media marketing posts, live broadcasts, email invites and paid ads.

Next, she teaches a 5-part launch offer framework to make sure that your webinar converts well and knocks it out of the park with live webinar success secrets and what to do post-webinar, as well.

She truly takes the guesswork out to getting your big idea facing your target audience to help you begin to impact lives with everything you need certainly to say. This content is pure gold, and I'm thankful we've had Amy as a mentor for we throughout our years of creating courses for our audience, and now you can, too!”

STEPHANIE – TEAM JK COMMUNITY SUPPORT:

“What I really like most about this course is how user-friendly it is. Amy lays everything out in a quite simple to follow, step-by-step fashion. You do NOT need to be a technology geek to figure it out.

From finding and serving your ideal customers to course building, webinars, and finally SALES, your hand has been held when you are walked through the entire process beginning to end.

Each video lesson also incorporates the content in audio and transcript versions, so regardless of the manner in which you learn best, there is an selection for you. This course WILL transform your organization in methods there is a constant imagined possible!”

MARISA – TEAM JK PROJECT MANAGER:

“I don't find out about you, but whenever I get my on the job really juicy, implement-in-the-moment content, I can't help but dive straight to the create-and-disseminate mindset. Following the creation phase, I typically freeze on next steps because I failed to make an effort to intentionally nurture my audience or thoroughly plan my ‘pre-launch runway,' as Amy coins it.

We ALL realize that planning is certainly one of the most important pieces to the content creation process, yet it is a place lots of us don't understand how to navigate well and find yourself feeling like we failed! Okay, maybe it's only where I've personally failed a small number of times before…

Amy kicks things off by deteriorating the success secrets to planning for a 14-day live launch experience, which includes a 90-day full launch cycle, 30 which are exactly about what goes on BEFORE you even launch! Talk about the energy of planning.

If you are like me and typically see big-picture things better and, consequently, struggle with the step by step, Module 2's “Course Creation Framework” could make your heart so very happy. Amy talks planning from a 10,000-foot view, which she then breaks into actionable, “have it done” checklists. Pure magic ggmoneyonline.com/amy-porterfield-digital-course-academy/, if I may say so myself!

AUDREY – TEAM JK CONTENT CREATOR:

“For anyone who craves community and digs online education, this course has everything and then some. I really like that Amy kicks it off by speaing frankly about YOUR unique audience — everything you can, and should, be doing to communicate with them today, in this very moment, to start prepping them for the cool thing (ahem, your course) that is to come. She doesn't stop there, either.

As she walks you through the precise processes and software to utilize to show your concept into a course, she gives actionable steps to nurture your audience and keep them invested and engaged in your journey. This way, by the time you've a course prepped and ready to offer, your audience is likely to be there with you on the journey, ready to get!

This ability to help keep your community interested through weekly content you serve up is the difference between crickets and major conversion come launch time… And Amy teaches you merely how exactly to communicate to your audience regularly and well, on TOP of the logistics and processes you need to find out to truly conceptualize, create, and launch your course. Pretty dang cool, right?!”

JENNA – CEO AND FEARLESS LEADER: 

“Amy changed my entire life with her course all the way in 2015… I had all the skills and know-how to be successful, but what I was missing was the step-by-step blueprint to put every one of the pieces together. It could be easy to think that you might figure it all out yourself, but why the heck could you do that whenever anyone who has gone before you and experienced MAJOR success has presented the step-by-step process for you?

As humans, we often overcomplicate things — not Amy! Amy approaches difficult topics like course creation, webinars, and launching with easy-to-digest processes that help you will find success quicker (and with less frustration!).

The blueprint is looking forward to you, all you want to accomplish is honor your genius and follow Amy's fool-proof plan! Amy's education has been a beacon for me personally as I've pivoted and navigated the planet being an online entrepreneur, I can't recommend her system enough. The keys to the kingdom are looking forward to you!”

THE JK BONUS EDUCATOR SUITE

Welp, my team has spoken. (And they're kinda really smart.) For real, though — that is your opportunity, my friend. If you've considered wanting to fairly share your unique knowledge along with your community — with the planet — that is THE A-to-Z roadmap for getting it finished with as little hiccups and in as very little time as humanly possible.

And it'll be considered a stellar, beautiful, impactful course as possible modify, tweak, and continue to offer for YEARS to come. That's the dream, isn't it? I am hoping this Digital Course Academy review was helpful and you will find more details concerning the course below. Oh and here's the BEST part, I'm linking arms with Amy being an affiliate when you join through my link, I obtain a referral commission and YOU get my extra special educator suite bonus for FREE. So you obtain me AND Amy for the price of one.

Comments